Willow Green Acres Limited Warranty
(Effective September 1, 2015)
- All nursery stock purchased AT A WARRANTIED PRICE from Willow Green Acres which has been given reasonable care, will be warranted at 100% of price paid for one full year from date of warranty ticket.
- If loss occurs to this stock, the customer must provide the original warranty ticket (canceled checks will not be accepted) and the dead plant(s) or a pictures thereof. Once provided, the customer will receive a store credit for 100% of the amount paid which can be used toward the purchase of any in-stock, regularly priced plant material. No cash refunds will be given.
- Nursery stock purchased AT A NON-WARRANTIED, reduced or wholesale price (excluding advertised specials) will not be warrantied.
- Warrantied nursery stock will have a one time warranty. Any plant material purchased with warrantied credit will not be warranted.
- Nursery stock purchased from Willow Green Acres (see exceptions below) and installed by Willow Green Acres, which has received reasonable care, will be warrantied at 100% of price paid for one full year from date of warranty ticket. (Labor is not warrantied. Plants that are replaced by our staff will have a labor charge applied.)
- Nursery stock prices subject to change without notice. We do not replace nursery stock, tree for tree or plant for plant, unless prices are the same.
- Willow Green Acres does not warranty rate or quality of growth on any plant.
- No warranty on annuals, perennials, dogwoods, house plants, bulbs, tropicals, sod and seeds.
- Not responsible for damage caused by lawn and tree care treatment companies, malicious destruction, insect damage, deer, livestock, pets, etc.
- No warranty on nursery stock used indoors for Christmas trees.
- A minimum charge of $40 will be assessed for examining nursery stock at your site.
- Staking of plant material will require an additional charge.
- Willow Green Acres cannot warranty plants harmed by any act of God, such as (but not limited to) drought, tornado, wind, hail, freezing, flood, etc.
- Accounts must be paid in full before any replacements can be made.
- Nursery stock that has been purchased or reserved and is available for pickup will be maintained for only 30 days (unless previous arrangements have been made). After that time, that stock (whether paid for or not) will be released for sale. Money paid will not be refunded.